Sponsor the Suicide Awareness Walk
We are excited to announce that the 2024 Sharing Kindness Suicide Awareness Walk will be Saturday, May 18th at Veterans Beach Park in Hyannis!
Since its inception six years ago, our primary goal has been to raise awareness around suicide. The walk brings together families, friends and community members to remember those who have died by suicide, provide resources for survivors of suicide loss, support those who are struggling, and raise awareness of mental health challenges in our community.
This walk truly is a remarkable event. All funds raised will support Sharing Kindness’ programs dedicated to suicide awareness and prevention, including peer grief support for those impact by suicide.
We are asking your business to sponsor this year’s walk. Your support will allow us to continue to develop and expand offerings, increasing the impact of our suicide prevention and grief support programming for our Cape & Islands community.
- Individual banner in front of the speaker’s podium at the event
- Public acknowledgement of the presenting sponsor during the event’s opening ceremony
- Your logo featured on all directional signs at the walk
Including additional Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Supporting Sponsor benefits
Gold Level Sponsor
- Your logo featured on the ‘Gold Sponsors’ banner at the walk
- Your logo on the informational brochure and event map
Including additional Silver, Bronze, and Supporting Sponsor benefits
Silver Level Sponsor
- Your logo featured on the ‘Silver Sponsors’ banner at the walk
- A swag bag from the event organizers
Including additional Bronze and Supporting Sponsor benefits
Bronze Level Sponsor
- Waived registration fees for members of your team who participate in the walk
- Logo on the 2024 Sharing Kindness Suicide Awareness Walk website and links to your company’s website
- Your company listed on the sponsors’ banner at the walk
Including additional Supporting Sponsor benefits
$100 or in-kind donation
- The opportunity to support Cape & Islands non-profit organizations dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through education, advocacy, and offering support services to those impacted by suicide
- Company listed on the 2024 Sharing Kindness Suicide Awareness Walk website
- A tax-deductible donation & receipt
Thank you to all our sponsors!
Our efforts would not be possible without your support of this cause.