We are here to prevent suicide in our community.
We are here to nurture those who grieve.
We are here for you.
Start the conversation — we’re listening.
Sharing Kindness serves the Cape & Islands through educational and support programs related to grief, suicide and mental health, frequently collaborating with other suicide prevention and mental health advocacy nonprofit groups that share our values. The following are just a few of the services we have organized and funded in our communities:
- Trainings and documentary screenings for local human services and school departments that address mental health and suicide prevention
- Grief support programs tailored to specific groups, including children and families, young adults, and suicide loss survivors
- Yoga and journaling workshops for grief and healing
- Postvention services, which include support for families, school communities and others in the aftermath of a suicide
- Professional education on mental health
All of our programs are made possible by grant funding and donations. If you’re interested in supporting our nonprofit, we invite you to visit our donations page or send a gift by mail at the address below (we appreciate your generosity, it means more than you know!)
Please contact us to request programming, training, screenings, or media interviews.
P.O. Box 1082, Orleans, MA, 02653
Stay up to date on all things Sharing Kindness
Want to be in the know about Sharing Kindness news, events and volunteer opportunities? Sign up for our newsletter, The Kindness Report!