- an explorer who can research and compile grant opportunities?
- a visionary with a creative eye for photography or video?
- a social media maven ready to expand our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube presence?
- an enthusiast for fundraising and growing our donor base?
- a supporter of education and awareness around suicide prevention?
- a compassionate person with the desire to facilitate peer grief support groups?
Volunteering with Sharing Kindness provides a way to see the work of our organization first hand. As you share your experiences and educate community members about our mission, you become our ambassadors and public advocates. As a nonprofit organization, our need for volunteers is vast. These volunteer opportunities range from helping with a single event to ongoing fundraising and everything in between. Perhaps now is the right time to share your time and talents with us. We welcome your enthusiasm and the energy you will bring to this valuable organization!
Sharing Kindness appreciates the support of people of all ages and backgrounds. Whatever your strengths, we look forward to you joining us as we all Start the Conversation.